Thursday, March 20, 2008

Do I need a title for random typing?

I always remind myself that...I only get to be Joselyn Lee once... no more second chance...so I should live life to the fullest and enjoy every single moment of it. Saying is easier than doing it. Although Joselyn Lee is not someone great nor am I someone wonderful, but I am who I am and I wanna be happy and live a simple happy life and do stuffs that I enjoy. Be with people that I love. Love those who love and appreciate me in return. Give some time to the people who needs me, give happiness to people who needs it.....sigh....I'm not feeling like myself. Forgive the confusing message that I'm trying very hard to convey now.

I guess there should not be too many confusing message here. Just want to remind myself that no matter what happens in the future, my friends is and should remain the most important people in my life! I just love them so much. Thanks to all my darlings for being there for me when I needed it the most and I love you all for that. God bless us all

Love, Joselyn

No comments:

Post a Comment