Monday, January 31, 2011

My 30th celebration of life

It was just another typical day when I woke up on the day I turn thirty. The sun was shining in the blue blue sky, the grass looks greener than usual and the birds are happily chirping together. It was a beautiful day.
I felt truly blessed. As what I always say “Age is nothing but numbers”. It is the achievements and experiences of life that I want to celebrate. 

What are my achievements? 

This year, I spent my birthday with people I love. I have never measured achievements by counting how much is in my bank account or the number of Prada bags I have.

These are my achievements and the best moments in my life…

 Started the day with 'lou sang' lunch with my family.




 Got my birthday red packet from my granny!

  Longchamp Maroquinerie Limited Edition from my darling! 
Also, I know he spent a lot of time planning for a romantic evening with me...

Time for me to 'ban leng leng' (look beautiful) for the evening...

 Aahh... still looking gorgeous at thirty? 
Haha!

Here we are! At Tamarind Hill... 

Let's start ordering... hungry hungry...
 A quiet corner for the two of us...

 A lovely restaurant with relaxing and romantic ambiance...

 Camwhoring... 
hoping to capture more lovey-dovey moments for the diary

*Posing posing*

 Gorgeous wall decor...
Ok... dinner is served... let's see what we ordered...

 Duck & Lychee salad...

 Pandan Chicken with basil and tomatoes...

 The delicious and aromatic seafood tom-yam...
yummy!!

 The best part of all... my special surprise!
A birthday dessert made especially for me!
*happy happy*

 Happy Birthday!

 The gorgeous birthday girl! 
Haha!

After dinner, he decided to take me for a drink and he suggested to go to 7atenine... Well, after such a wonderful dinner... I have no complains... satisfied, happy and feeling blessed...
Off we adjourned our evening to 7atenine...

 Ordered a bottle of red wine...

 Sipping and slurping together...
Delicious!

Then, suddenly...
my birthday cake arrived!
Some friends joined...
He planned it all... without me noticing... without me knowing...
awwww...
*love love*

 Another birthday song...
another chance to blow the candle...

 *muaks muaks*
I felt like a Princess!
My Prince made it so special...

 *happy happy*

 A little souvenir from 7atenine...

 Continuing my birthday celebration the next day... doing what I love most...
Singing!

With my beautiful mummy...


Another amazing birthday spent with people I love most! Birthdays are no doubt celebrated every year, however I find the meaning behind every celebration is truly important. 

Why do people celebrate the date they were born into this world?

To celebrate life. But what is the meaning of life, if life is without all these people who make it so awesome? For me, the most important of a birthday is to celebrate 'love'... the one and most astonishing prize and achievement in ones life. It was a dream come true for me to have spent my special day with all the people I love! *muaks muaks*

Wait... my celebration has not ended... continuing celebration with my Chi-muiz (best friends) soon! *wink* Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment