Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hong Kong in the hot Summer!

Ooh la la... 
of all the times I have been to Hong Kong... 
this time is definitely the hottest Hong Kong!

 Another wonderful Retail and Training week with Lancome International CIFL team!
It was the best week of learning, discussions, discovering and inspiration!
 

 The make-up show...
It was such a magnificent show of art in a prestigious and sophisticated way that portrays the luxury image of the brand...
 

 The talented Lancome's National Make-up Artists from Asia Pacific Countries...
I totally love 'em!

 the team with the boss...
Everytime...
never once where we attended a training by Lancome... that they did not wine and dine us...
This time was no exception!

Get ready for GAGA night!
And this is one of the reason why Hong Kong was so HOT!!

*ahem*
I might not be GAGA... but I tried to be GLAMOROUS instead...
Green and Yellow might not be that GLAM...
but I LOVE IT!!
I never thought I would look good in green... maybe I might make green permanent?


 we were at Lan Kwai Fong...

 me and the talented Vic Tu - National Make-up Artist for Taiwan..
I will be his forever #1 fan *smile*

 ooohhh.... The real GAGAs!

 the gorgeous ladies that are my mentors... I adore them!

 Susan Park...
my new best friend!

 the fabulous together again!

 myself and the great German...

 oh my... how can we ever look like GAGA...
Because we are so much more gorgeous!

Linda Linda..
the person who got me this pretty green hair!

I have truly enjoyed the short week in Hong Kong... Most memorable would be the time gathered with all my friends from all the countries! Will be looking forward to the next one... hmmm... I wonder which country would we be going?

No comments:

Post a Comment