Thursday, January 1, 2009

Joselyn Lee, SK-II Trainer Malaysia





JOSELYN LEE
SK-II TRAINER MALAYSIA


A PR write-up for a Media Briefing
ABOUT HER:

You might say Beauty is in her blood.

Joselyn Lee, SK-II Beauty Trainer for Malaysia knew from an early age that she was going to be in the business of beauty. It was already in her blood as her mother was involved in the business for over 30 years and soon it would be her calling in life as well.

Joselyn has over 7 years experience in the skincare and cosmetic industry and started her career as a Beauty expert by working as a Beauty Consultant and Therapist for various brands. She is also a trained professional hair and make-up artist and has won several international make-up competitions. Her experience includes make-up for beauty pageants, fashion shows, stage performances, photography shoots and bridal image consultancy.

Not content with her achievements, Joselyn went on to represent Malaysia in an international beauty pageant in 2005 and subsequently landed several roles in television commercials.

Her passion and experience in skincare and beauty led to her lecturing in an aesthetician school where she conducted skincare classes for consumers and provide trainings for beauty consultants in skincare, cosmetic, facial treatments & make-up skills.

Joselyn then became a professional beauty trainer with a few international brands before working with SK-II which presented her with another ‘awakening’ or milestone in her quest for beauty. Her experience with SK-II proved a turning point in her life in more ways than one.

She shares her experience:

“My first experience with SK-II's Miracle Water or Facial Treatment Essence was when I first joined the brand and was whisked off to Singapore for training. When I started using the product, I saw a miraculous change in my skin tone as I was very tired from lack of sleep and my skin was looking very dull & stressed.

After using SK-II FTE and SK-II Facial Treatment Mask, my skin became more radiant and didn’t look as tired as I felt over the next few days.

It has now been 8 months of continuous regimen from SK-II and my skin is smoother, radiant & younger looking. People can never guess my real age and always guess I'm 5 years younger than my true age.

Now, that is every woman’s dream come true.”

No comments:

Post a Comment