Friday, November 27, 2009

November went missing...

Oh no! Did I just miss the whole month of November? I can’t believe the month whizzed by in mere seconds! Hmm… let me think what I have been up to for the whole of November…

I don’t want to go on about how engrossed I was with work because this seems like the only reason I give lately. Although work has been truly busy because of a new project that I have taken on and rushing everything to be deployed by year end.

Right… no more work stuffs…

I am just glad that I am on a few days leave from work and my only plan is to sit around doing nothing! Such inviting thought… Anyway, so glad for the few days off from work and I am just going to catch up with things that I have been neglecting lately. Blogging will be the first on my list… the rest would be prioritized later…

20th November is the day where my brother is officially 24 years old. I wish him all the best in his future undertakings, seriously... now he undertands that money doesn't grow from trees and everyone needs to sacrifice time and sweat to earn a living. No matter what he wish to do, I will truly support him and try my best to provide the best guidance...
Happy 24th Birthday bro...



We had dinner and then adjourned to Alexis @ Ampang to witnessed the powerful crooning of Cynthia Utterbach from the United States.

Also thanks to bubbles who have always been there for me through the good and especially the bad times.. also not forgetting all the guidance and love that he has been showering me.. love you lots and I don't know what life would be without you by my side...



Celebrated my aunt's birthday the next day... the November babies^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment