Friday, December 31, 2010

Creating a better future in 2011

Forget the past and create a better future.

Today is the last day of 2010 and of course you, me and everyone else wish to have a another great year in 2011. Maybe even  a better year with more accomplishment. 

However, as I drove pass the house I have been living in for the past 11 years with my parents, many memories came flooding back to me. At that moment, I only have one wish in mind. If only someone is able to grant me just one wish, only one wish. I only wish for my dad to be here right now to enjoy our new home with us.

Two years have passed since he left us and physically, we have moved on. Deep in my heart, I am still wishing that incident two years ago never happened. Does that mean I have not forgotten the past and will never be able to create a better future?

Anyhow, I am not going to dwell on that today for New Year's celebration awaits me!

Happy New Year folks! 
See you next year...



No comments:

Post a Comment