Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time flies when you're having FUN

Time flies when you're having a good time and that is exactly how I feel right now. Having been here for over a week and I am already loving every single experience... from the people I've met, the yummy local food, the strong wind and cold weather, the fresh air and clean environment, the laid-back life of the locals, the loaded book stores, the delicious ice-creams, the beautiful parks, the lovely flowers and greens, the chubby animals, and the list is never-ending.

I've had so much FUN!

Again... time flies and soon I will be back to reality and that means I have to choose which path to continue my journey. No doubt it's a tough decision however, deep inside my heart, I already have the answer. My challenge is to bring out the courage and bury the ego.

I've still got a few more days here... gonna enjoy every single minute of it!


2 comments:

  1. it's time to 'balik kampung' darling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. snif snif... kampung is so far away... can I stay?

    ReplyDelete