Monday, July 19, 2010

Easy cooking for the weekend

I love cooking for friends and family. Recently, I have tried various ways to create delicious and healthy meal that are so easy to make that a twelve year old would be bored making it.

Here is my colourful garden salad...

With 2 types of dressing to choose from...
Apple cider sauce or my "self-create-no-recipe-but-super-delicious" sauce :P

Another favourite recipe that is super-duper easy to make...
My honey sesame chicken :)
Marinate these chicken fillets for at least 2 hours with a little sesame-oil, soy sauce, pepper, basal leaves. Pre-heat oven and pop the marinated chicken into oven for half an hour... but don't forget to add honey and sesame seeds to the chicken 15 minutes before due time... and voila! These delicious tender fillets are ready to be savored.

Our meal is completed with these gorgeous vegetarian tomato pasta that could be pre-cooked a day before and re-heated for dinner.

Hmmm... what's next?

Aahh... Miso soup!! Low in fat and calories yet somehow such a comfort to slurp these soup before a meal... plus it's soooo easy to make! However, I have to admit that I did not make this :P


Wanna know who made this Miso Soup?

Nahh!! If only you can GUESS! hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. HAI DO TRY MY RECIPES IN BLOG U CAN BAKE CAKES AND DO SNACKS! WWW.AZLI RAZALI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete