Friday, October 31, 2008

Dearest Daddy


Dearest Daddy,

You may not get this in time I know you'll look after me, bro & sis

You were a great daddy to us although sometimes you may not show,
And I am sorry I didn’t show it too

That I love you with all my heart.

You were there for me, you were my knight in shining armor

Although I did not agree with some of the things you did, I love you deeply.

And I'm so sorry for some of things I did.

You caused my mummy pain, I used to hate & blamed it all on you.

I took for granted how much your presence meant to the family.

Now I will never be able to show you.

We may be millions of miles away

But we will always have each other.

Tears come at night for the loss of my dearest Daddy,

My one and only Daddy, who was there for me,

I know up in Heaven, you will be safe & happy,

No more worries from down below,

So please accept my thousands apologies,

I am so sorry daddy,

I did not show my love and I missed you so dearly,

So please God,

take this note and give it to my Daddy,

And tell him......I love you daddy....forever in this life & ever for eternity...

Love, Your daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment