Monday, May 18, 2009

*Sob*Sob* No internet connection.....

Life without internet connection:

1. Sad....
2. Felt left out....
3. Itchy....fingers la!
4. Bored...thank god for American Idol and Who Moved My Cheese!
5. Ughh....no Facebook!!
6. Can't blog which means no where to let out my ange....ermm..... my thoughts!
7. Kacau brother....now brother might need a blog too!
8. How to communicate with friends? oh yea...can use mobile...
9. No dictionary.....
10. No online recipe to copy...
11. No updates on the latest news....
12. No youtube....
13. No reading my favourite online blogs....
14. Wash my hair over and over again....must find something to occupy my mind...
15. Watch American Idol over and over again...until I am super sick of Paula Abdul...
16. Soaked in jacuzzi.... aahh...something I dun mind doing all the time!
17. Walk up and down until my feet is numbed... dunno why but helps to occupy my mind..
18. Sing and dance around in my spacious room!
19. Sing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz over and over again... then try to sing Kelly Clarkson's "Because of you" and nearly choked!
20. ...............................so many!! How to finish typing all la!!


Sigh. Life without Internet connection truly sux! Called TMnet numerous times and here is my conversation on my...(lost count!) attempt....

Josy: Dials.......

Josy: Listens to some woman talking...not to me...supposely some introduction... same thing each time!

Josy: waits....press some numbers....wait somore....press somore.... eh?? press what now?? Go back main menu...wait somore...press somore...wait somore... press somore..................................................

At last! Reached destination but......
Tmnet : Please be informed that all calls will be recorded for training purposes.......Please hold as our customer service are all busy at the moment....

Josy: waits somore....with some music or talking....dunno la...numbed dy....

Then suddenly....
Tmnet : Hi! May I help you!

Josy: *terkejut* ermm...yea...

a bit dazed after all the waiting and pressing and ermm....uninteresting music....

Josy: Just checking when is my connection to Streamyx will be ready.

Tmnet: Please provide your contact and name for clarification...

Josy: *Name & number*

Tmnet: Please hold on while I check your status...

Josy: wait somore......this time pin drop silence....no more music dy....

After about 5 minutes....
Tmnet: Oh, we just received your application. You will need to wait another 4-7 days as we will need to activate your account at your new place...

Josy: Just? I applied like a week ago....

Tmnet: Yes, but we just received it.... *like it's my fault*

Josy: Okayyy... Do I wait for someone to come over to my house?

Tmnet: No, we will activate at our centre...

Josy: Okayy...and you will need 4-7 days to activate?

**Still can't believe I will have to wait another week!! and why would they need 7 days just to activate at their centre???**

Tmnet: Yes, you can call us again in 3-4 days to check your status...

Josy: *sweats* Alright then, I will do that....

Tmnet (cheerfully): Is there anything I can help you?

Josy: No thanks....you've been a great help... :-(

*Just make sure I don't need to wait for another 7 days!!*

Tmnet: Thank you for calling Tmnet! **said in a very cheerful manner indeed... bravo to the training but of course la.. she's not the one without internet connection!**


Sigh. I will need to drink more coffee at Old Town Kopitiam and Starbucks..... so I can have access to the internet..... Counting down to the day my Internet connection at my house is activated, or else I will suffer from caffeine overdose!

4 comments:

  1. whoaaa!!!
    how far-fetching internet's influence on ur life can b!!!
    but like u mentioned, u do know tt u can reach sum1 out there wif ur mobile rite? ;p
    felt left out? u shud know tt there's always sum1 sumwhere out there tt'll b missin u & ur miss universe smile... ;)
    when u're bored... try visualizin sum moments tt u'll cherish (but not NE R-rated stuff pls!)
    singin & dancin in ur spacious room is good... & if u do feel sad... listen to this song by jimmy soul - if u wanna b happy for the rest of your life... it'll defnitly cheer u up... but i personally thk tt e lyrics doesnt serve justice 4 guys who strive 4 sweetness!!!
    in case tt ur streamyx still hasnt been activated... make tt fren of urs 2 accompany u 2 e kopitiam/starbucks 2 haf coffee even tho he psychologically thks tt he cant haf caffeine!!! let him b e vamps he aspires 2 b!!!
    hope this will put a big smile on ur face... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. am definitely *grinning* from ear to ear! Having my 2nd cuppa caffeine dy...but tat fren of mine cannot accompany me physically cos physically very far awayyyyyy.....over the ocean over the sea....how now brown cow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do u hear me? i'm talkin 2 u
    across e water, across e deep, blue ocean
    under e open sky, oh my, baby i'm trying...
    boy i hear u, in my dreams
    i feel ur whisper, across e sea
    i keep u wif me, in my heart
    u make it easier, when life gets hard... ;p

    & belief tt certain fren of urs will b back across e ocean pretty soon... pls dun drown urself wif caffeine! ;p
    a lil patience is defnitly worthwhile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. no more caffeine today *grin*
    cos i believe tat fren is flying back across de ocean across de sea....

    ReplyDelete