Monday, May 4, 2009

FUN in Bangkok!!

I have been to Bangkok about 4 years back but I don't remember laughing so much and having so much fun! That's why I always stressed that it doesn't matter much where we go for holiday, it's the people that makes it memorable and wonderful!




Darling Michelle & hubby




My happy buddy with 9 teeth!
Don't believe me?! Count la!





Darling Ah G is the cutest & sweetest.....shopping buddy & room-mate!


I also don't remember walking so much in my life!
My poor feet.....




Walking the streets of Bangkok....






Walk to where?!....
SHOPPING ler...where else in BANGKOK?!!






Aside from shopping, I was craving for their MANGO STICKY RICE!! yummy....
Also the mango blended drink...hmm...what's it called again?






Tom Yam adventure!




and Singha adventure!!






This aunty is my hero! She was kissed by 3 British MEN!
Damn.... I was only seated next to them...
1 of the British guy was saying something like.........................
"She's the first woman I kiss who is not my GF!"

I WANT her SECRET!!





Street-smart kids......





Well, saying good bye isn't easy...especially for me as I had such a wonderful time! But I need to say it with style... and taste....

Pork burger and caramel frapuccino....totally Stylo Mylo!

No comments:

Post a Comment