Monday, December 28, 2009

moving forward... to a colourful 2010!

Counting down to 2 more days to the New Year and it’s time for new resolutions. But before that, I think it is more important to reflect back to the past 12 months for the good and valuable memories as well as important lessons learnt.

This year has been the year where I see most changes in my life. Positive changes which have brighten-up my life as well as made me a better person.

The first half of the year is where major struggles and adjustments needed to continue with life without my daddy. I have to say it was not easy but a necessary task to tackle in order to live a normal life again; it was truly an agonizing period for me and family. However, it was during these hard times that I have developed true friendships and only during these struggles that has strengthen the family bond.


family is more precious than jewels...

a newbie to the family... Muffin!

Great friendships that makes life taste so good!
As for my work, I have also seen much improvement in areas where I was weak when I started the job. Plus I am now better in handling difficult people and learn the hard way on how to be deaf when listening skills are not needed; no need for further explanation on this matter. In short, I have found ways to motivate myself to like and enjoy what I am doing at work.

The second half of the year has been the best of all as cupid strikes me a Prince! Not any Tom, Dick & Harry but a great guy who cares, loves and cherish me. Someone I can count on through the bad as well as the good times. Someone who see me as who I am and loves me for it. Someone who will care and hold me through the bad times and someone to share the good times with; I can never ask for a better man than him.
the love that has brought me sweetness ever since cupid strikes...

In short, 2009 has been a great year with wonderful memories to cherish as well as equipped me with important lessons and knowledge to pave my way to a better life. I have been thinking of what resolutions to make for the New Year, however, a great friend advised me to take it easy as life will be much happier when we don’t put too much stress on ourselves. I can’t help but absorbed her advised as she is a truly happy-go-lucky babe with plenty of cheerful and motivational thoughts to share everyday on Facebook!

Nonetheless, I have some simple resolutions that I am very sure it will be effortless for the coming year…

YR 2010 Resolutions:

1. To be happy and stay happy
2. To spread happiness
3. To love and be loved

As easy as 1, 2,3….. See you next year!!

Have a gorgeous and colourful New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment