Friday, June 11, 2010

The choice is mine

A week has passed since I've chosen to venture into a new chapter in my life's journey. Although that new chapter has yet to be revealed and I am taking another short break to rejuvenate my mind & soul before putting on my armor again.

For the past 7 days, I've encountered contradicting emotions...
1. Excited for the change yet afraid of the unknown
2. Relieved yet heavyhearted for leaving
3. More excitement again yet distressed
4. Thrilled for the opportunity yet anxious for the change

Sometimes it's just so difficult to choose.

WHY?

Because you won't know if it's the right choice.

But then again, who knows what is right and wrong? Nothing is certain. In life, we are forced to make decisions everyday. Little, small, big, important, unimportant... all decisions mould us into what we are today. Most of the time, decisions are being influenced by people, circumstances, status, environment...etc.

SO... there will not be WHAT IF in my vocabulary regarding this decision. I have made my choice.




WHY NOT?

No comments:

Post a Comment