Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gift of love on my birthday

My special day started with a gift of love. Bubbles surprised me with a beautiful heart-shape pendant which symbolizes his love and affection to me. I can now carry his heart with me wherever I go...



We spent the day eating, shopping, laughing, and sight-seeing... we were gallivanting a historical town and just enjoying each others' company.




As night approaches, we watched the sunset across the ocean... and observed every single change surrounding us. The sky was so beautiful with pale hues of blue and pale orange. It was magnificent!



Watching the sea of water flowing endlessly across the ocean and the ever busy little waves that dash to the shore, made me think of my current life situation. The ever struggle to find my way in life to reach somewhere that will give me fulfillment and purposeful achievement... I am now floating endlessly on the water surface hoping that I will not drown... hoping to find the right direction...



However, the calmness of the sea brought me another perspective... the ocean is so wide... although the surface of the ocean appear calm but there are so many unseen activities that is going on! So many possibilities... or it might be misfortunes. But we will never be able to know or experience all, unless we jump into the ocean to find out! Otherwise, it's impossible to know it all or see it all. What we see is only the surface...


So, to ponder on my own situation... There are so many possibilities in life. Am I going to limit myself to what I am now? Would I want to carry on allowing myself to float on the surface or dive in to explore the possibilities?

After-all, life is short... and I have just celebrated being another year older... nevertheless, much wiser. Age is just a number when we understand the flow of life...




Thanks to my darling who made my special day exceptionally memorable and lovely. From the beautiful gift to the time and effort in planning the weekend for me. I had a wonderful birthday.... because of you...



Not forgetting my family who has always been a great support in my life. My life will not be the same without your love and support...



To the girls who made life even more colourful and exciting. Thanks to the birthday gift! You ladies seriously know me too well... Now I can have beautifully scented hair at all times!



I could not have asked for a better celebration... The love that these people shared with me is the best gift ever. Life will never be complete without love...

No comments:

Post a Comment