Monday, June 29, 2009

An awaken heart



once upon a time
I made a wish upon a star
for a knight in shining armor

time went by and life moved on
and little did I know
that sometimes wishes take a while
to blossom and to grow.

I kept my head up high
I have been hurt many times.
my heart filled with so much pain.
but now that pain has gone away.

for my heart is tasting candies
savoring the exclusive sweetness
melting like delicious divine chocolates
smiling and singing like the birds in summer sky

in your arms I have felt and seen,
a wonderful feeling that I cannot believe.
in your kisses I have awaken,
my sleeping heart.
now my heart just can't stop smiling
whenever I am with you.


*a special dedication to Bubbles...*
Poem by Joselyn Lee


2 comments:

  1. 'I made a wish upon the star, for a knight in shining armor'
    a knight in shining armor I might not be... tryin as much in providing the required for a safer & secure place for you...
    'in your arms I have felt & seen, a wonderful feeling I cannot believe. In your kisses I have awaken, my sleeping heart.'
    bubbles' arms are here to stay, for the comfort & candies you so much yearned for... & your heart's like sleeping beauty, awakened from the slumber & reaping the rewards for I hope eternally...
    'now my heart just can't stop smiling whenever I am with you.'
    bubbles do feel the same in return... just like a walking smiley for all to see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Joselyn.... I am very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete