Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pixie @ Viva Vertical Pole Competition!

My dearest darling aka PIXIE will be featured in the upcoming VIVA VERTICAL POLE DANCING competition @ Saigon Bar, Bangsar...



I'm so proud of her! We started taking pole dancing lessons together but I had to stop because of work. Now...my dearest darling is so 'keng' already!
I am so excited for her and can't wait to see her in action! Gambateh!


keng = excellent!


Gorgeous Pixie showing her poling talents...



Group practices.....




Please don't be so 'kampung' to immediately think pole dancing is something dirty or strip-tease style exotic dance to lure men into ecstacy.... tsk tsk tsk~
Pole Dancing happens to be the latest fitnest craze that involves alot of strength and flexibility to be able to stay on the pole or swing with the pole. It involves alot of hard work... and it's actually quite fun too! Although I have only been to 3 classes, but I have enjoyed those 3 classes so much!

kampung = old fashioned!



Take a look at this video which gives us all a glimpse of a

Miss Pole Dance competition in Canada....

See or not?! They are just as graceful as any gymnasts or ballerinas...... so don't be "kampung"...

No comments:

Post a Comment