Friday, June 26, 2009

The shocking news of Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson 29 Aug 1958 - 25 June 2009


I thought of copying some news of Michael Jackson's shocking death from the Internet as the thought of writing about his death brings sadness to me. However, I would really want to jot down some lovely memories of the King of Pop as I certainly did grew up idolizing his amazing music and ever impressive & marvelous stage performance. No one can ever do it like Micheal Jackson.... He were not crowned "King of Pop" for nothing...

His ever magnificent performance on stage is what made him the biggest pop star...

The news is still shocking even now...

According to the news, he died of cardiac arrest at his home on Thursday at the age of 50. Apparently he was rehearsing at full force for his greatest comeback concert starting on July 13th in London.

I remembered I tried to mimicked his dance moves when I was little and I love to see him on TV. I also remembered he was in Malaysia in the year where I was to sit for my PMR examination and my mom bought us tickets to his grand concert, it was a bomb! I can still remember the opening gambit where he appeared from a spaceship thingy... There were so many people and so crowded that Michael Jackson were as tiny as a peanut from where we were standing, but we had the most amazing time! My mom is really great! She brought me to the concert eventhough I have to sit for the Science paper the next morning! Haha! Thank god I aced the paper......

I wonder how the life of such a famous person like Michael Jackson has been; along with those HK superstars like Anita Mui and Leslie Cheung, I believe his life is not as beautiful as what everyone perceives. It's just so sad that his life is a tragic as of his death.

Famous people like them has to face the media every single day. Even smelling the roses outside his doorstep would be invaded by the force of the paparazzi. Seems like their life is like an open book where people like us are amused and entertained by reading nonsensical news about their every steps and moves in life. It's certainly a price they have to pay to earn such moneys.

I wouldn't want to go into the negative side of his life as I think everyone deserves the right for living their own lives without the intrusion of strangers and their non-important comments. Michael Jackson will certainly be the only King of Pop and his legend will certainly live forever. This I am sure of because there is no one in this world would have done the moonwalk as perfect and as original, sing "Black and White" "Billie Jean" "Beat it" "Thriller" the way he did, or even love children the way he always wanted to.

*A moment of silent please....***** Thank you....

I admit I have tears rolling down my cheeks when I heard of his death. However, I wish for his afterlife to be a better and much more beautiful & peaceful place for his soul....Definitely a happier place for him to be and maybe my dad will meet him and sing a tune with him...

Life is indeed short and unpredictable. If it is predictable, he would have scheduled his comeback a few months earlier... So, my dear readers, bloggers, friends and family... Live everyday as if it is your last, appreciate every moment... Be blessed to see the sunrise and be grateful to witness the magnificent sunset.

R.I.P Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment